Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is Barversation a word yet? or: Every time I use the phrase Wu Tang Clan take a drink

A barversation between me and my fiance:

"I love that you're going to marry me. And the Wu Tang Clan."
"I'm going to marry you AND the Wu Tang Clan?"
"You're marrying the Wu Tang Clan?? That's AWESOME!"
"What if the Wu Tang Clan was like, you can join our group but you have to let us marry Lindsey."
"What, all of them? Even ODB?"
"Yes, even zombie ODB."
"Definitely!"
"Even if it's against my will?"
"So, what you're saying is, in exchange for giving them you, the Wu Tang Clan becomes The RZA, The JZA, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck, Method Man, ODB, Raekwon, U-God, Masta Killa, and Sean? Yeah honey, sorry."
"I am not a commodity to be sold the the Wu Tang Clan!"
"I don't know about that...."

Oh white boys and their love for the Wu.  Which is I suppose is only fitting as the group seems to think they're Asian. The group that brings people together through rap music and racial confusion. And also the fear of bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment